Since 2010, 5Lakes has helped over 1,400 dental offices think smarter about their business through our comprehensive Insurance Analysis.
We are frequently asked to speak, contribute and share about the business of dentistry and dental insurance in the 21st century. Below are some recent highlights:
– Inc. Magazine: 2018 Inc. 5000 Recipient – #1965
– 2018 Weatherhead 100 – #4
– 2017 Weatherhead 100 – #2
– Inc. Magazine: 2017 Inc. 5000 Recipient – #402
– Inc. Magazine: 2016 Inc. 5000 Recipient – #286 | How Startups Achieve Fast Growth | State of Entrepreneurship
– Cain Watters Monthly Newsletter
– Bentson Clark Quarterly Newsletter: Q4 2016
– Aesthetic Dentistry: Which Price Is Right?
– Pro Ortho Magazine: Two Questions To Ask Before Going In-Network
– Patient News: How Marketing & Insurance Participation Maximizes Practice Growth & Profitability
Ask Nick Partridge, founder and President of Five Lakes Professional Services if he would rather vacation on the beach in Florida or take a freighter through the Straits of Mackinac. On second thought, don’t. Growing up on the shores of Lake Erie, our captain is a bit crazy for the open waters of the Great Lakes. Thus, our name. A certain five lakes are more commonly known as The Great Lakes.
Five Lakes Professional Services helps dental practices develop, manage and execute an insurance participation strategy to attract and retain patients and improve profitability. Our comprehensive approach is based on collecting and analyzing data to help practitioners make informed objective decisions. Based in Cleveland, Ohio, 5Lakes has provided support to over 1400 dental offices across the US.
HOW WE HELP DENTAL PRACTICES
Five Lakes provides a variety of services including developing an insurance participation strategy, PPO negotiations, credentialing and more. These services are designed to help dental offices do insurance better. Whether your office participates selectively in a few plans or broadly in many plans, 5Lakes can help. For more information about our services, click here or to schedule a complementary video conference simply fill out the form to the right.